Grow Your Own Dandelion
Grow fresh dandelions right in your own home or in your reptile’s habitat. We provide everything you need. You just need to plant the seeds and water. Watch it grow and know you are providing safe, fresh food for your herp. USA Made.
How To Use:
- Before removing lid, make 4-6 small holes in the bottom of the container.
- Remove lid, open seed pack, and stir in seeds. Make sure the seeds are lightly covered.
- Put container on a small saucer and add water to completely moisten the soil. Drain any excess water. Cover loosely and place in a warm, dark area.
- When the seeds start growing, remove the lid and move it to a sunny area or place under UV light. Water the surface of the soil regularly and keep it moist.
- When the sprouts are about 4 inches high, they are ready for your reptile to eat. In several weeks, the sprouts will wither naturally.
Advice for Use:
For longer lasting plants and to see flowering of the dandelions, replant sprouts into a larger pot.
Do not add fertilizers or pesticides. Intended for pet use only. This is not a toy. Keep out of reach of children.
- Not for Consumer Purchase